Casual Activity & Community Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of college degree do you have?

4 posters

Go down

What kind of college degree do you have? Vote_lcap0%What kind of college degree do you have? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What kind of college degree do you have? Vote_lcap25%What kind of college degree do you have? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
What kind of college degree do you have? Vote_lcap0%What kind of college degree do you have? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What kind of college degree do you have? Vote_lcap25%What kind of college degree do you have? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

What kind of college degree do you have? Empty What kind of college degree do you have?

Post  Thomas Truong Fri May 11, 2012 2:27 am

Thomas Truong
Admin

https://casualcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What kind of college degree do you have? Empty Re: What kind of college degree do you have?

Post  David Ward Fri May 11, 2012 3:15 am

BS Accounting (I chose Business to be close in your poll)
MS Information Systems (I chose Other here)
Beginning an MBA in January

David Ward

Back to top Go down

What kind of college degree do you have? Empty Re: What kind of college degree do you have?

Post  Ashley Reynolds Fri May 11, 2012 12:16 pm

I have a B.S.E. in Computer Science. That falls under Computer Science or Engineering.

I'm currently looking at grad schools.

Ashley Reynolds

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelika F. Fri May 11, 2012 4:47 pm

B.S. Geography--Resource and Environmental Studies
Thinking about Environmental Engineering for Graduate school

Angelika F.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum